RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Return & Exchange Policy
Return policy section. To let our customers know what to do in case they’ve changed their mind about their purchase, or if they’re dissatisfied with a product. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure our customers that they can buy with confidence.
When you buy our sporting goods online you have additional rights to return them.
1- Returns for Unwanted Items:
We are happy to accept returns for unwanted items, provided they are returned within 14 days of receipt, unopened, unused and in perfect condition. You can exchange for a different style up to the value of the original order, or return the items for a refund then place a new order. Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to be processed, however this is normally done within 3-5 days of receipt.
Please use our online Self Service website or contact us. Be sure to to provide the following deta
a- Your Web Order Number.
b- The full address from where we can collect the goods.
c- A contact phone number
d- On receipt of your e-mail, we will provide you with a Return Material Authorisation (RMA) number. Indicating this number clearly on the packaging of the goods you are returning will help ensure that your returns are processed quickly.
• How to Return for unwanted items Or Exchange an item?
- Sign In to your account or enter your order details under the Guest Customer section.
- Under the Order History section of your account, locate the order number that contains the item(s) that you wish to return or exchange and select Return/Exchange.
- For each item, select the reason for the return along with whether it is being sent back as a return for refund or exchange. For exchanges, select the new colour and/or size that you wish to receive. If you would like to exchange for a different style up to the same price as the original item, please contact our Customer Service team: Contact us here . If you need to change the delivery address for a return then you can do it from this section.
- After you submit your refund request, the page will display a link to a returns label, you will need to click on the link to download the label. You will then need to print the label off.
- Package the items securely. We recommend the use of an insured parcel service for returns.
- Send the package to our warehouse using the printed label.
- Customers will have to pay for returns postage – we request that you use a tracked delivery service for this and retain receipt of postage.
- You can to contact us as we send one of our representative to your home for the item retrieval. (You must cover the cost of returning an item even if the items are returned by us).
- Once received in our warehouse, your return will be processed in approximately 5 working days. If for any reason you are not happy with your Blue Shell products,
- Blue Shell reserves the right to refuse the return of products, which are not sent back in accordance with our procedure and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you.
- Our returns procedure does not affect your statutory rights. For full details on our returns policy including your statutory right to cancel. Our full terms can be viewed HERE and for any further queries, please Contact us HERE.
2- Returning Incorrect Products:
In the unlikely event you have been sent incorrect or faulty items, Contact us Here stating your order number and we will advise on how to return. Do not worry it will be done without any additional expenses.
3- Returning Faulty Products:
If you're having trouble with your new branded product or believe it is defective, please call us immediately to report your defective product. If you are having trouble with non-branded hardware, or believe it is defective, please call Blue Shell Customer Service immediately to report your defective product.
You may return any purchased from this store online that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, regardless of warranty period for a full refund within 14 days of purchase.
Blue Shell reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 20 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
You can review your rights under the Sales Policy Here. One-Year Limited Warranty or, in the case of products that are not branded, the product manufacturer’s warranty (as appropriate) are separate from and in addition to consumer rights provided under Egyptian consumer law. For details, Click Here.
* Terms & Conditions
Exceptions apply - Check our Terms & Conditions for full details.
* Please visit our Step-by-Step Guide to learn more about returns.