Updated: Jul 11, 2021
Despite the emergence and spread in India thousands of years ago, it has become increasingly popular yoga in many countries of the world. Whether the rising popularity of yoga recently as a result of an increase in stress levels or has occurred as the tendency of Hollywood, it carries many benefits for those who get used to them in their daily lives..
Yoga is a system of healing between theory and practice. Their purpose is to create awareness and strength and harmony between the mind and body. Despite the presence of more than a hundred species, or school of yoga, but they are similar to each other. It usually consists of breathing exercises, meditation, default and attitudes that are working to extend and increase the flexibility of different muscle groups.
It is noteworthy that relaxation techniques in yoga relieve chronic pain, from the lower back, arthritis, headaches and carpal tunnel syndrome pain, as they lower blood pressure and reduce insomnia.
And it includes other benefits of yoga include:
• Increase flexibility.
• Increase muscle strength.
• improve breathing and energy and vitality.
• Maintain a balanced diet representation.
• weight reduction.
• Maintain a healthy heart and circulatory system.
• improve athletic performance.
• Protection from exposure to injuries.
In addition to this group of physical benefits, one of the most important benefits of yoga is that it helps a person to control stress, which is known to have devastating effects on the body and mind. Psychological effects can reveal itself in many ways, including back or neck pain, sleep problems, headaches, inability to concentrate. As that yoga is very effective in the development of adaptation and to reach a more positive outlook on life skills.
Unlike traditional forms of exercise, yoga is integrated with meditation, breathing and help a person improve mental health. The practice of yoga brings mental clarity and psychological calm, relieve chronic stress patterns, and soothes the mind, and sharpen its focus. Self-awareness is the self and the body, in particular, is very important, it helps to detect and treat diseases early.
Consequently some steps to do yoga in your home:
1. Create a comfortable, quiet spot to practice yoga. If you have an extra room can be allocated to it, it is fantastic. Furnishings, and the carpet that you exercise yoga and you leave him and a bed. This is an invitation for you to do yoga to other times.
2. Make access to your yoga accessories. All you really need is a yoga mat, and preferably not being a sliding.
3. Stay safe, avoid injuries, be careful not to infringe your limits, especially in the areas of the body at risk, including the knees, hips, spine and neck. If you felt any pain, adjust the situation or completely out of the yoga position, if necessary, but without the use of elbow and pressure.
4. Protect your body properly before attempting to progress yoga movements and make sure you're okay in Poses to be undertaken.
5. Select the form of yoga is right for you; and that by asking yourself some questions, including the reason for her performance and what your mind and your body needs them.
6. yoga exercise regularly and enjoy, even if it's for only once a week! And increase it depends on your abilities. If it is very important for you to achieve a certain goal, practice of yoga three times a week it is excellent for this purpose. To be honest with yourself, select realistic goals that you can do. The practice of yoga for 10 minutes is still considered good.