Stiga table tennis table Winner Outdoor with net set table tennis table
Stiga Winner outdoor with the unique Compact System will offer you the game of your life. A very reasonably priced roller table with a steel base. Suitable for playing in the home. Ping pong table, outdoor model, built in high quality materials resistant to weathering. The top is specially prepared to withstand heat, rain, damp and cold. available with blue top, official competition size, it is the ideal for leisure and hobby training.
Tennis table with folding legs, with SMS system, the automatic compact locking system reduces the table size when folded while the SMS (Smart Manual System) enables to open the tops with one movement only and in the greatest safety.
We consider the Stiga Winner outdoor table tennis table to be an entry level table in terms of its specification, this is reflected in the price, which is why we’ve given it a very higj value rating. With only a 4mm playing surface the bounce is very basic. The playback facility (for solo practice) is a useful addition, and the bat and ball storage is also useful. Whilst this table does have some good qualities, it’s not expensive when compared to tables of a similar price.
Features and Benefits:
★ STIGA table for outdoor and indoor use.
★ Tubular metal frame 25 mm.
★ Structure of the playing surface made melamine resin thickness 4 mm, with white lines indelible and nonreflective.
★ The top is specially prepared to withstand heat, rain, damp and cold.
★ Holder for balls and bats, built into the frame.
★ Net and post are included.
★ Network and permanent net hooks provided, you don't need to remove them to fold the table.
★ Four double wheels with a diameter of 125 mm, two of which rotating at 360°, facilitate the moving when the table is folded.
★ Folding table with CS technology, the new compact automatic locking system that prevents the risk of accidental opening and reduces the space required for storage.
★ The table complies with the harmonized european eules on Safety EN-Norm: 14468-1 and EN-Norm: 14468-2.
★ The table is intended for use by persons with reduced mobility, (suitable for use by disabled people).
★ It is the perfect gift for any occasion. As a gift for children, it is to give children a surprise, but also to encourage children to love sports.
● Brand: Stiga
● Type/Classification: Table Games
● Product Name: Winner Outdoor
● Item model number: We will bring to you
● Country of Origin: Made in Germany
● Importer's Name: Basic Information About The Importer
● Manufacturer, or Importer details: View Supplier Information.
● Marketer's Name: Blue Shell
● Warranty Type: 12 month limited warranty against manufacturing defects.
● UPC (Universal Product Code): 0-12345-67890-5 (We will bring it to you)
● EAN/GTIN Code (International Article Number): EAN-13/ 59012341234567 (We will bring it to you)
● Sport Type: Tennis Table
● Function: Trainning
● Material: Melamine/Wood/Metal
● Color: Playing Surface/Blue - Structure/Black
● Recommended age: Suitable for both adult and kid
● Suitable: For Home Use
● Item Ending: N/A - 00, 2020, 12:00 AM GMT+2
Package Contents: What’s in the box?
• 1 x Table tennis table is delivered as a kit, (Minimal Assembly Required)
• 1 x Net and post
• Including assembly instruction (Manual) with language booklet.
Note: Accessories (bats and balls) not included in scope of delivery.
Dimension and Weight:
● Table Size (Playing position): (Tournament Regulations) 274 (L) x 152.5 (W) x 76 (H) cm. / 107.9 x 60.0 x 29.9 inches
● Storage Size: (With Net) W x D x H = 184 cm x 66,5 cm x 187 cm.
● Item Weight (kg): Net weight 54 Kilograms / 119.0 pounds / 1904.8 ounces
● Shipping Weight/Gross weight (kg): 63.00 kg (View shipping rates and policies)
● Box Dimensions (L x W x H): Approx 144 x 15,5 x 162 cm
• Packaging Materials: Packaging in single carton.
Product Safety or Care Instructions:
1. Do NOT sit, climb, lean, or place heavy objects on the table.
2. Do NOT place hot goods on table top.
3. Do NOT move table around quickly.
4. Do NOT drag the table when moving it, or move on bumpy, rugged ground, as this will damage the legs.
5. To clean the hard surfaces, spray a cloth with a mild cleaner and wipe. Do NOT use
corrosive/harsh solvents or abrasive materials that may cause damage to the table surface.
6. Do NOT use sharp objects on the table top or painted surface.
7. Move the two halves slightly away from each other before opening and closing to avoid
any contact between the tops.
8. Avoid excessive contact of the paddle against the table top.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings:
1. The table should be used only for its intended purpose. All other uses may be dangerous. The manufacturer cannot be held liable for damage or injury caused by improper use of the table.
2. Instruct others (particularly children) of any potential source of danger, especially when folding and unfolding the table. We recommend this is done by adults only.
3. Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months.
4. The table should only be moved in the closed position as otherwise may cause injury.
5. Check all screws, bolts, etc. regularly to ensure that they are in good condition.
6. CAUTION: while assembling and using the product, keep parts out of the reach of children (choking hazard – contains small parts).
7. Do not use the table until it has been fully and correctly assembled and checked.
• If you are a buyer for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
• Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Stiga Winner Table Tennis Table Outdoor – Blue
Thank you for visiting Blue Shell at shellegypt.com we strive to bring you the best deals from all over the Egypt in a variety or products that everybody would love.
• Click 'Add to Cart' to buy now!
• Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
• If There is Incorrect Data, Please contact Customer Support.
• Further Information? Please visit our "Help Centre" or contact us.
★ Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help you or we'll point you to the answer. Give us a call at (+20) 10-20-30-1006/7/8 (There is WhatsApp on all lines) or email us.